Software Sales Executive
This role is for someone who is passionate and motivated to articulate the benefits of using cutting edge shopping solutions for e-commerce that give mobile shoppers a better experience and increases sales. It is an opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of an expanding organization offering a compensation package including base salary plus commissions.
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets and operational metrics.
- Manage numerous opportunities concurrently and strategically while tracking with CRM system.
- Identify, uncover and qualify opportunities.
- Be pleasantly persistent during the deal progression while coordinating with technical pre-sales team for closure of new business.
- Represent the company at customer meetings and industry conferences in a professional manner.
- Work with the team to create and deliver customer-facing presentations and well-crafted sales proposals.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the e-commerce industry and competitive environment including knowledge of competitive product offerings and contribute to the sales strategy.
- Proven track record: Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in software sales/account management, meeting/exceeding quotas.
- A relationship cultivator: Strong interpersonal skills combined with a persuasive and outgoing personality. Confidence to build relationships with senior level prospects and drive new opportunities.
- Technically savvy: Experience with web-based software and mobile applications, comfortable in using MS Office products and cloud CRM systems.
- Solid and organized communicator: Excellent written and verbal skills with strong telephone presence and diligence to track all interactions with prospects, setting up tasks, reminders and scheduling meetings
- Critical and analytical thinker: Ability to listen to prospects and respond with customized message articulating product value proposition.
- Positive attitude and professional appearance: Have the confidence to present to C-level managers and other industry leaders.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Software technology industry knowledge
- Strong written, verbal, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to work independently and willing to travel
- Entrepreneurial team player mentality
- Comfortable in a startup environment
If you are interested and have the required qualifications, please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Software Sales Executive”.